ANST - op listings - where (Ansteorra)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Oct 8 05:31:18 PDT 1997

<cward at awd.com> "C Ward, Software Support, x3115 said something that sounded like:
> Pug, can we make it a searchable list, rather like the online SCA Ordinary
> and online SCA Armorial?  That would be the best way for most people to
> access the OP.  Then if I needed, say, the names of all the Laurels, or
> everyone in the OP from Bordermarch, I could search on those items.

Good Morning,

  Since I wasn't quite clear on this before, I'll try now.

  The "Web" On-line version, which will be on the web page, will have
  several versions. Listed by name, by award, and by precedence (although
  this one will be fun). There currently is no information on which
  group the person is in within the OP I have. As well, there will be a
  searchable version for those who want to. (I figure this might be the
  most used.) As well, the full database will be available to download
  via ftp for those who want their own copy.

  There is currently a version available on ftp://ftp.ansteorra.org/sca in
  a couple formats. I will get the latest one there when I get it out of
  email. (Thanks Jonathon!) There are versions in Text and Excel format.
  As well, the text is gzipped and (PK)Zipped with the Excel version
  only being (PK)Zipped. These are all currently only sorted by the
  persons SCA name as listed.

Ciao,