ANST - re: In memory of...

Faramond Darkfox faramond at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:38:31 PDT 1997

>Greetings, Faramond Darkfox!
>
>Alas, Isak and I have had no luck getting our scanner to work
>properly.  Are you still working on a web page about Master William
>Blackfox?  If so, we could snailmail the photo to you...
>
>Anneliese Grossmund

  Yes, I am still planning The Blackfox Memorial Page.  It has taken me
longer to work on it than I had originally expected.  I have also only
had two pictures sent to me.  I believe the discussion that my original
post started was a learning experience.  I have learned that most of
Master Blackfoxes pictures have a disclaimer stating that the pictures
may be reproduced as long as it is not for profit.  As I am not being
paid for any of the scans, it is not a problem.  I understand that his
cartoons produced in various Kingdom newsletters are copyrighted and I
need his next of kins permission to reproduce them.  As I do not know
who or where Master Blackfoxes next of kin are, I will not be publishing
the comic strips on the page.  I am asking that everyone help me by
submitting only pictures that have the disclaimer on the back of them.
Please send pictures to dfs at iname.com
or faramond at hotmail.com
  If you do not have a scanner you can send me email and I will make
arrangements to scan the picture.

                                   Faramond Darkfox

                                      /\     /\
                                     /  \   /  \