ANST - Lady Knights Webpage, Revised

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Fri Oct 10 02:47:19 PDT 1997

Sael og heill!

I have received several responses since I first posted the Ladies of the
Chivalry webpage at

http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/ladyknights

Many folks have contacted me with updated information, photos, or both.
Thanks to everyone who has responded.

I have 15 lady knights and one lady MSCA listed.

Of that number, I still need photos for 9 of the ladies.  I also need
confirmation of the arms for 3 of the ladies.

If you take a look at the revised webpage and notice any inaccuracies,
please let me know.

Likewise, if you have access to a photograph of any of the ladies which I
am missing (or a better photo of the ladies I do have pictured) please let
me know. If you don't have access to a scanner, if you'll loan me the photo
I'll scan it and have it back to you in the next day's mail.

Thanks for any help!

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)