ANST - Tourney by the Loch

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Thu Oct 9 15:29:20 PDT 1997

Greetings from Alexis LaBouche:

In case anyone was apprehensive about the recent rains, I have just
returned from site setup and everything is Perfect!  Would you believe
the ground is parched? Well, perhaps there is a little groundwater, but
nothing compared to the mudbowl of Lyonnesse this year.  So hop in your
cars and come on down.  Remember we will be serving a complimentary
feast this evening starting around 7:00 p.m. (so you don't even have to
worry about dinner.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event.
Alexis