ANST - (DRAFT) Kingdom Law

Silva fairborn at swbell.net
Sun Oct 12 23:23:42 PDT 1997

maybe I can answer your question about local calendar events. The best
way for me to do this is to use an example. An example of a local
calendar event is as follows: a local shire decides to have a yule
revel. They shire decides they do not want the yule revel on the kingdom
calndar as listed on the back page in the blackstar. This event has
become a local calendar event. Awards may be given at that event for any
tourney or contest during that event, but no awards or other matters of
long term significance may take place at the event. This a local
calendar event becuase it is done locally, and most important it is not
on the kingdom calendar as printed in the blackstar. A kingdom calendar
event is any event that is listed on the kingdom calendar list in the
blackstar. Basically if ist on the kingdom calendar awards such as aoa's
maybe given out, but local non calendar events do not ordinarily have
this ability.