ANST - ECS ?! Empire of Chivalry and Steel

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Oct 13 06:34:59 PDT 1997

Where did you run into this group?

Just curious,
Pendaran

----------
From: 	EWPF60B at prodigy.com[SMTP:EWPF60B at prodigy.com]
Sent: 	Friday, October 10, 1997 7:00 PM
To: 	owner-ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: 	ANST - ECS ?! Empire of  Chivalry and Steel

-- [ From: Ronda Morgan * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

While going about our fair Kingdom I have ran upon a group that threw me
for a loop. The similarities were so close. The part that got my
attention was their Principality Device. It consisted of a gold crown
over a gold star on a field of black. Their crown had four stars instead
of three, the star eight points instead of ten. It was the first time
that I have ever seen such a group and am glad we have the ideals that
we do for we were ill treated because we were "SCA". We handled
ourselves with honor and dignity. We were a small contingent, just three
and made a quiet retreat when the rest of their group got there. Mother
nature exacted her revenge for us, their demo was rained out.;) Has
anyone else run up against them at a demo before?