ANST - Congratulations to Lord Corwin!

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Oct 13 07:21:03 PDT 1997

Greetings All,

For all of those good gentles who were unable to attend Namron
Protectorate and who may be unaware of the announcement made there;
let me proudly announce to all who subscribe to this list that this
last weekend, His Majesty announced that Lord Corwin Von Xaanten is to
be elevated to the Chivalry at Bryn Gwlad Baronial Faire!

As I am Corwin's knight, it gives me great pride to make this
announcement to this mailing list and I can think of no better place
for the knighting to occur than here in Bryn Gwlad. Corwin has grown
up in the SCA and it has long been his dream to become a knight. I,
more than most, know how hard Corwin has worked to attain this dream
and it gladdens my heart to see how far he has come. As proud as I
have been to have had Corwin as my squire, I will be even more proud
to call him my brother knight.

Thus is another attraction added to Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Faire! And
thus do all of us in Bryn Gwlad invite one and all to come, attend the
Faire, witness the investiture of our new baron and baroness, and
witness the knighting of Lord Corwin Von Xaanten!

Congratulations, Corwin, it is well deserved!!

Yours Very Proudly,
-Pendaran

(Um, Corwin, before you get that new belt, can you fix my shield one
more time? :)  ).