ANST - (DRAFT) Kingdom Law

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Mon Oct 13 22:57:40 PDT 1997

I see some additional problems as well. As stated, this does not
require the Chronicler to give free ad space to events, but instead
says that if free space (not necessarily an ad) is not given, it is
not a Kingdom Calendar Event.

Next, as far as I can see, a group's fighter practice qualifies as a
Kingdom Calendar Event.

Before you jump in and tell me all about what the writer  actually
meant, don't bother; I already know. My point is, these laws do not
say what they really mean. I hope that will be corrected before they
go to print. I also hope they run a spell check on it.