ANST - (DRAFT) Kingdom Law

Eric Jackson jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Oct 14 09:28:25 PDT 1997

Subject: Re: ANST - (DRAFT) Kingdom Law
Author:  <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    10/14/97 8:18 AM

At 10:07 PM 10/13/97 -0400, you wrote:

>The only Regional event, that I know of, that has taken place on a regular
>basis in the past few years is the Northern Ansteorra Tribute.  Held at the
>end of February or so, and each part of it is sponsored or hosted by a group
>from the Northern Region.
>
>Annais

I believe the Gothic War, held by the Western Region would also qualify as a
regional event, and has been held regularly for some years now. I intended
to go this year but was ill and couldn't.
Alan

     I was at Gothic War this year it was a blast!! I intend on going next
     year as well hopefully being able to take memorial day off so I can
     enjoy the entire event.  I also intend on bringing more Northerners
     with me Mooneschadowe sent three fighters last time I am hoping to
     take at least double that next year.

                                In service
                                Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaern ap
                                Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Wynn ap