ANST - (DRAFT) Kingdom Law

eric caladin at deliverator.io.com
Tue Oct 14 08:34:46 PDT 1997

>> 3.1- A Kingdom Calender Event shall be defined ...
>> 3.2- A Regional Calander Event shall be defined ...
>> 3.3 A Local Calander Event shall be defined ...

Other than exkudung fighter practice this seems okay, just defineing our term

>> Ok, first question is.... Does that mean that all the local( one group)
>> events do NOT get a free ad in the BlackStar?
>>
>> Secondly. In Article VII (Courts) Sec 2 (Royal Court) #3 it says...."Courts
>> at which Awards conferring Rank or Precedence are bestowd, Officers
>> Invested, or other matters of long term significance occur, as defined in
>> Copora II.B, must be conducted only at Kingdom or Regional Calender Events."

What is the point of this? why can't the crown give out awards whenever they
want?
Of course they should use some restraint with peerages and polled orders,
but if
they want to give an AOA at a fighter practice let'em, by god they are the
crown
aren't they?

You could restrict it to sanctioned event, so they can't do it at dennys or
something
and little will really change about how awards are usually given out, but
why remove
the flexibily for unique occasions for no reason?

c-