ANST - group names

Tue Oct 14 20:00:17 PDT 1997

>AS I sit here musing over the past I think the following snipit are correct.
>
>Namron = is located in Norman, Oklahoma
>Wastlelands = if you have ever visited northwest Oklahoma you would
>understand.
>Eldern Hills = The Washita Mountains in southwest Oklahoma are the oldest
>mountain range in the US.
>

>In Service to the Dream
>
>Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
>Kingdom of Ansteorra
>mka Burke McCrory
>email:  burkemc at ionet.net

Namron is Norman spelled backwards.

At the organizational meeting following Medieval Fair in Norman, no one
could come up with a name.  Sir Koris Natterhelm, who had brought a
group from Steppes to participate in the Fair, said call it Namron.
Since everyone was beginning to get a little punch drunk due to the
length of the meeting, it was agreed to, and Namron was born.

Bear