ANST - Crown Tournament Directions

Keith Duke duke at gte.net
Thu Oct 16 06:49:22 PDT 1997

Greetings my friends,

Per the requests I have received, here are some additional directions to
the site...

Crown Tourney will be held at the Will Rogers Boy Scout Reservation, 5
miles West of
Cleveland OK,  on Highway 64. (Which is 45 min west of Tulsa)

This is the same site we use for Winterkingdom and Castellan.

If you are going thru OKC there are a couple of good routes to take:

>From OKC take I-35 North To the Cimmaron TPK (exit 194 I think). Take the
Cimmaron TPK East to the Cleveland exit.(highway 64) Stay on 64 into
Cleveland.
Turn Left at the first light & follow 64 about 5 miles out of town, and
WRBSR is on the right hand side.

OR

The 'Rural' version:
>From OKC take I-44 east towards Tulsa. Take exit 196 to highway 48 North.
After you
cross under the Cimmaron TPK, 48 & 64 run together for a short while. Stay
on 64 into Cleveland. Turn Left at the first light & follow 64 about 5
miles out of town, and WRBSR is on the right hand side. (Got to watch for
small town local law enforcement on this route...)

Either one will get you there ok.

If you are coming from the vicinity of Tulsa, - (highway 75) take the
Cimarron TPK West to the last free exit, go north into Cleveland (HWY 64),
turn Left at the first light & follow 64 about 5 miles out of town, and
WRBSR is on the right hand side.

There will be SCA signs. The site opens at 3:00PM.

I hope your journey up here is a pleasant and easy one, and I look forward
to seeing everyone.

Take care...

Piotr

Keith Duke - duke at gte.net
Piotr Balomirov syn Barsukov, Seneschal
Barony of Northkeep (In glorious, green Tulsa OK!)
Any friends will help you move... Real friends will help you move bodies.