ANST - Question RE: House Trinity

HseTrinity at aol.com HseTrinity at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 23:15:39 PDT 1997

We have just received a rather disturbing letter (see below) from one of our
household members who has recently been assigned (active duty Army) to Korea,
and we were wondering whether anyone else in Ansteorra has any specific
problems with anything that we have done....if so, we at House Trinity would
like to know so that we can correct these problems immediately.  Thank you.

"Hi!! just wanting to know whats going on.  Ran into a fellow SCAer who
just came from middleford (didn't recognise him) he heard of house
trinity and all he's heard is bad things nothing specific.  All fun and
games till later,

 Ld Wilhelm der Schwartze Leopard"

Baronne Suzanne Beraud