ANST - More baby news

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Sun Oct 19 06:30:03 PDT 1997

I also do not know you, but I heartily send congratulations!  The SCA is
definitely an interesting place to raise kids!  For instance, when I picked
up my 4 year old daughter from kindergarten the other day, her teacher said,
"Where IS Ansteorra?  Alexis keeps telling me she lives there!"
Or when we were watching a football game on tv with some friends, and my two
year old son Nikolas saw that everyone was getting excited about a play, he
started yelling "Vivat!" and clapping wildly!

Again, Congratulations!

Lady Allysyn Kranidious
Ravensfort......ANSTEORRA!

>I'm not sure how many of you know me, but for those who do I have an
announcement to make...my husband and I are the proud parents of a beautiful
baby girl, Sara Elizabeth, born October 11.