ANST - More baby news

Casey Hunter kcred at arn.net
Sun Oct 19 21:45:02 PDT 1997

Ophelia--

Yeah!!!!  I'm so happy!!!! (and I know who you are, too.)  But tell us
the important stuff:

1.  Is she red-headed?

[Casey Hunter]  No, at the moment she is blonde.

2.  Does this mean no more bawdy-barding?

[Casey Hunter]  Of course not, I just have to make sure it's only the barding that's bawdy.

3.  How are Lucas and Sabrina handling their new roles and
big-siblings-to-a-loud-crying-thing?

[Casey Hunter]  Lucas is happy to finally be the "big" brother, and Sabrina is a wonderful help with Sara. And luckily she's not to the loud crying all the time stage :)

Ophelia
Adlersrhue