ANST - Lady Knights Revisions and Information Needed

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sun Oct 19 23:26:03 PDT 1997

Sael og heill!

I've received a lot of additional information and photos for my "Ladies of
the Chivalry" webpage, located at

http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/ladyknights/

With Ansteorra having the honor of having more Lady Knights than any other
Kingdom of the Known World except the West (The Westrealm takes top honors,
with five Lady Knights and one female MSCA), and of course having pride in
my own homeland, I'd like to have really outstanding photos of our Ladies
of the Chivalry to show to the world.

Her Majesty, Dame Alisha, has promised to dig up some more photos for me to
add to the web page.

However, at this time I do not have a single photo of Countess Sir Cyf (Sir
Elzasif O'Donnel, called Ironhand),  and I only have one photo of Duchess
Sir Rowan von Kampfer.

I would like to ask that those of you who have photos of any of our three
Lady Knights to please help me add them to the Lady Knights webpage.  If
you do not have access to a scanner, if you will mail me your photos, I
promise to have them scanned and get them back into the mail to you the
next day.

I am looking especially for photos of our Lady Knights being knighted, in
combat, in armor, or good closeups in any costume.

If you have any photos of these valiant and talented ladies, and would be
willing to share them, please contact me!

Many thanks for your assistance.

P.S. -- for those who are curious about the numbers and distributions of
the Ladies of the Chivalry throughout the Known World, the list looks like
this:

West - 5 KSCA, 1 MSCA
	Sir Mary of Uffington
	Sir Maythen Gervaise
	Sir Andrea of Clear Mount
	Sir Hilary of Serendip
	Sir Richenza von Schlagen (in Oertha)
	Viscountess Gwenllian Rhiannon of Dragon Keep, MSCA

Ansteorra - 3 KSCA
	Sir Elzasif (Cyf) O'Donnell, called Ironhand
	Sir Rowan von Kampfer
	Dame Alisha MacLeod

AnTir - 2 KSCA
	Sir Bolverk of Momchilovich
	Sir Crisiant ferch Eirian (now in Drachenwald)

Midrealm - 2 KSCA
	Sir Fernanda (Fern) de la Foret (now in Atlantia)
	Sir Elizabeth (Bess) Mortimer called the Bold (now in Trimaris)

Atenveldt - 1 KSCA
	Sir Leah de Spencer (now in Artemesia)

Trimaris - 1 KSCA
	Sir Erika Bjornsdottir
Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)