ANST - Question RE: House Trinity

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Oct 20 07:34:49 PDT 1997

	Baroness Suzanne,

	Having seen and spoken to many members of your household both at
events and at Bryn Gwlad fighter practice over the last few months, I
can honestly say that I have seen nothing but good things from House
Trinity. Your people have been honorable, polite, well mannered, well
spoken and well dressed. I have come to expect good things from House
Trinity and look forward to watching all of its members grow within
the society.

	Yours Sincerely,
	-Pendaran