ANST - looking for lost chainmail

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Mon Oct 20 22:26:04 PDT 1997

Greetings,

Pardon me for posting what is essentially a local matter here, but
I have already tried the bryn-gwlad list and the baronial meeting
with no luck. Perhaps someone here who does not get that list or
go to the Bryn Gwlad baronial meeting can help me.

-----------
I loaned a chainmail shirt to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad (Austin) for
the Arts and Sciences display at Cantebury Fair. Unfortunately, I
have yet to get it back.

Does anyone know where this shirt currently is or who might have
picked it up on Saturday night or Sunday?

I had to leave the fair late Saturday afternoon and couldn't be
there on Sunday. I have gotten the crossbow back that I also loaned
the barony but the shirt was not with it.

This is not the short sleeve shirt with the brass cross on it. That
one was Charles shirt. This one is unfinished and has no sleeves.

I have put hundreds of hours into this shirt and really would like
it back.

Thank you.
   Stefan li Rous
   mark_harris at email.sps.mot.com (new email address. the old one is