ANST - RE: Lady Knights

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Tue Oct 21 09:20:38 PDT 1997

Larkin asked:
>It's a very nice page, Gunnora.  Is there some advantage to making it
>so that you cannot just scan down the page to see all the entries?  I
>liked that much better.

Actually, several folks with slow browsers and/or modems had begged me to
insert an "index page" so that they could load just one of the ladies at a
time.  You can still access the complete list and scroll down as you did
before -- it's the first option located at

http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/ladyknights/

which says "Go to the Full List of the Ladies of the Chivalry"

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)