ANST - Three Kings

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Oct 22 07:55:26 PDT 1997

Richard,

Are ground fires and pets allowed on site? Some of the cooks and households
are thinking about holding a stone soup and grill your own meat get
together for everyone since there is no feast or tavern planned. I think it
would be a lot of fun for everybody to contribute and share.

We are trying to get the famed Black Oak Keep cauldron out there.

To all gentles planning on attending please take note and everyone is
invited to gather together Saturday night.

Yers,

Gunthar