ANST - awards at Crown tourney

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Wed Oct 22 15:53:03 PDT 1997

Greetings,

----------

> Jean Richard Malcomson Prince
> Gladwyn --------       Princess
> > If anyone has correct spellings of some of these names
> or other information please post it and send it to Zodiacus
> as well.

I did a search in the online OP and Armorial (and talked to my Pelican, Bran, who knows everyone in the Kingdom that has been around at least 15+ yrs), and came up with the name "Gladwen of Ayelsford" whose device is registered as Ermine, a stag lodged Or, a chief urdy vert, fimbriated Or.
I believe she worked in the entourages of both Queen Anne and Queen Julia, receiving the QGA in 1/95 and 1/96.  She was also Baroness of Stargate from 7/82 to 8/83.  Zodiacus has her name and other awards in the OP.

Baroness Zara Zina Theanos

"Go Byzantine."
"Keep your kids off artificial colors."
"Life is Good in Elfsea."