ANST - Chainmail & SCA Requirements

Angus mac Taggart / Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Wed Oct 22 20:18:02 PDT 1997

Below you will find a msg I recieved as Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad. This
individual [sorely] mistaken that since I was incharge of the Bryn Gwlad
website that I knew the topic of this post. I have not real knowledge of
chainmail and the SCA requirements for armor. Could you please respond to
the address fxs3 at humboldt1.com

Laird Angus mac Taggart  aquinas at eden.com
Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad

Bryn Gwlad WebSite:         http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/