ANST - Crown Tourney Thanks

Keith Duke duke at gte.net
Thu Oct 23 00:33:30 PDT 1997

Good gentles,

TE Northkeep asked me to post their thanks to the many good and helpful
people who pitched in and were quite wonderful.

A special thank you goes to:
Don Navarre, Don Juan Wang, Lady Michelle, Baroness Maleah, Master Tarl &
Mistress Stacia, Sir Karl, and our very good neighbors - the Lion Dragon
Guard of Moonschadowe...

and a very special thanks to Lady Ambrosia.

I am sure that we probably missed some folks...

(Sorry if I have clobbered the spelling of anyone's name.)

YIS

Piotr

Keith Duke - duke at gte.net
Piotr Balomirov syn Barsukov, Seneschal
Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra (in glorious, green Tulsa OK)