ANST - 1 King and all of those pretenders

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Oct 23 11:18:28 PDT 1997

Good day to all those of gentle birth,

It is with great sorrow that I must announce Viscount Sir Galen of Bristol,
clerk and armsman to the Earl of Warwick, has been captured by those forces
aligned against myself. Therefore the duty has been layed to, Sir Gunthar
Jonsson, to recruit and marshal the forces which are arrayed 'gainst the
rightful Sovereign of Our Dear England!

All those who stand for what is right and Godly must come to the gules and
argent banner of Warwick!  Follow me as I go deal with those foul pretenders
and their misguided followers. Revenge yourselves of their depravities and of
what they have no doubt done to such a good and loyal subject as Viscount Galen.

Join my banner and you shall meet with glory, victory, and all that comes to
the victorious forces after they have trampled their enemies. You shall be
feasted and regaled with the tales of your bravery. You shall sleep after the
battles with bellies full of beer and good beef and the peaceful knowledge
that you have done that which was RIGHT!

I, the Earl of Warwick and rightful ruler of England, shall personally take your
hand in thanks as all comrades of war should. Think of the tales you will tell
your children!

May God Grant you the wisdom of the truth!

*as scribed by His Excellency's Captain Gunthar Jonsson, Knight