ANST - 3 Kings

Lori Jones LJONES at ossm.edu
Wed Oct 22 22:57:30 PDT 1997

Hail, all!

Greetings from Lady Elizabeth Grey, trusted lady-in-waiting to Queen
Margaret d'Anjou and wife to Sir John Grey, most Noble Knight of the
Garter and loyal servant of Their Serene Majesties.  (Penned, of
course, by her scribe, a trusted irish lass named Kat).

Pray all come and join us as we stand against the traitors of York,
who seek to steal the throne from it's God-appointed King. Those
allied with the house of Lancaster will fight with honor and courage
to secure King Henry's throne and, thus, the right of succession for
Their Majesties son and heir, Edward of Lancaster, Prince of Wales.

Here at Westminster, we have just received word from a trusted
knight, Sir Barn, that the unrest in England grows daily.  Just
yestereve, a loyal guardsman captured a Yorkist nobleman in
red and gold livery as he was attempting to secure the services of a
band of mercenaries for Warwick. Tension here is high and we fear
open war may break out at any time.  Come and lend aid to our forces
under the quartered gules and azure banner!  With your help, the
Soveriegn Crown will emerge victorious!

In most loyal and humble service to my Queen I remain,
Lady Elizabeth Woodville Grey

Lori Campbell
Oklahoma School of Science and Math
LJONES at ossm.edu