ANST - Re: Some SCA History...

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Thu Oct 23 22:09:01 PDT 1997

At 11:18 PM 10/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 10:07 AM 10/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>At 08:52 AM 10/22/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>It should be Bjornsborg (San Antonio, Tx) Founded June 1976  Baronial
>>November 1976
>
>That's interesting. My first event was Thanksgiving weekend, *1975* in San
>Antonio; thus there was obviously a group of *some* name there.
>
>	-Tivar Moondragon
>	Ansteorran fossil

I got the date from the Ansteorra - Decade of Dreams booklet produced for
Ansteorra's 21 Coronation celebrating Ansteorra's 10 birthday.  I am not
sure what the status of the group was if it was active before June 1976.
If you find out a different founding date, I would love to hear about it so
we can get the record straight.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Kingdom of Ansteorra