ANST - Three Kings

Silva fairborn at swbell.net
Sun Oct 26 13:22:22 PST 1997

Well 185 people were at three kings this weeknd and we had a ball. I am
please to announce that in the three years we have had this event
history has finally been changed. King Edward the Usurper has been
defeated and Queen Marguerite of Anjou now rules england. A great time
was had by all. And the court of her most fictitious majesty Queen
Margeruite was most enjoyable and memorable. I would likt to thank
Tretion, Talen, Jason McPherson, Wilhem and sir Gunther for playing
their roles well and with great fun. To those who could not come this
year I am sorry you missed a great event. Next year we will be doing the
scottisch war of independence with Robert the bruce, William Wallace,
Longschanks and his son edward. We will have bagpipes playing when the
first battle begins along with drums and trumpets for the english come
have fun with us next year. Next year's will be my last as scenario
coordinator and it should be an event to remember. Oh yeah in the Court
of Margeurite we made a prince several dukes, Earls, Counts and
Countess, and a new archbishop of cantebury in 45 minutes. With the time
change we actually saved 15 minutes for a court someplace else.

Richard Fairbourne
Who had the best time in a long time at Three Kings and after 10 years
in the SCA still has fun where ever he goes.