ANST - chainmail status

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Sun Oct 26 21:18:05 PST 1997

I want to thank everyone who joined the hunt for my missing chainmail
that had been loaned to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad. It turned out to be
a case of mistaken identity between mine and another gentles chainmail
and I now have it back.

Thank you also, kind gentles for an interesting an enjoyable event at
Bryn Gwlad's Fall Festival. I really enjoyed the rapier tournament
and found it far and above more enjoyable than the usual double-
elimination tourney. I do wish I had been able to stay around for
the entire tournament but had to leave for my sister-in-law's wedding.

Stefan li Rous
mark_harris at email.sps.mot.com