ANST - lost and found

ches ches at io.com
Sun Oct 26 21:48:07 PST 1997

At the end of the event this weekend at Bryn Gwlad my husband
discovered a hole in his pocket. His rapier authorization card was in
that pocket. If any one should find it please email me for mailing
information. He would greatly appreciate the return of it.

Group: Steppes
Name on card: Persona - Bruce Ericson
Reality - Kerry Bruce Havas
I do not remember the name of the Dona that authorized him or who's
signature is on it as they were not from the Steppes.

Thanks! :)

Ches

P.S. Congratulations to everyone who got wonderful awards this weekend
everywhere especially to our new Lion Thomas of Tenby!

...sunshine in my eyes in my eyes can make me cry....