ANST - Honors at Bryn Gwlad Baronial

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Oct 27 06:28:26 PST 1997

Gunnora Hallakarva said something that sounded like:
>> Crandall reported the following awards:
>> Saturday morning
>> Baron - Pendaren
>> Baronesse - Jehanne
>> Knight - Corwin

Actually in Evening court.
>> Pelican - Kief

>> Sunday morning
>> Knight - Baden
>> Pelican - Ivar Runemagi
> H.L. Reginleif Ragnarsdottir (who used to be known as Rhian ni Murghiall) of
> Elfsea will be elevated to the Order of the Laurel at Steppes Twelfth Night.

I'm shooting from the hip here. This is from memory, so it's bound to be
wrong and I know some are missing since I wandered in and out of court.

Master Thomas of Tenby - Lion of Ansteorra
Samuel Piper - Iris of Merit
Gwenllian ferch Maredudd - Star of Merit
"Savien" Christian Dore - Star of Merit
Lady Teressa - Thistle in Cooking
Lady Vasha - Thistle in Callig & Illum
Alaric Styrr (Tuh-Tahl) - Thistle in Brewing
Lady Rhyanne of the Silkenswift Otter - Crane
Laird Angus MacTaggart - Crane (?)
Conor son of Clure (McClure ?) - AoA
Sibella (sp) - AoA
Simon ? - AoA
Robert Moondragon - Rising Star
Jeffrey - Rising Star

Sion Glass - Dreigiau Bryn

Cecily Garland - ?

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "What about your friends?
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   They're Defective!