ANST - Good Samaritan Laws

Mark Hinkle mhinkle at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:45:05 PST 1997

Greetings,

I would be greatful if someone could email me a copy of the Good
Samaritan laws for the state of Texas. No interpretations please. I
need the actual laws as they are written. I performed a web search but
didn't find much. This request comes from the Outlands Kindom Chiurgan.

Thanks for you help,
Markov

===

Mark Hinkle                      Team OS/2    IEEE     SCA
mhinkle at rocketmail.com