ANST - Equestrian newsletter

Eric Jackson jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Oct 28 13:19:24 PST 1997

     Octavia,

        How may we send you our name and address, I would very much be
     interested in receiving this newsletter.

                                        Ld Owen...

Subject: ANST - Equestrian newsletter
Author:  <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    10/28/97 3:31 PM

Greeting everyone,

The October issue of the Equestrian guild of Ansteorra is out now.  If anyone
wishes to recieve a copy, please send me your name and address.  The copies
are free and for anyone who has any interest in horses.  You don't have to
own one to recieve a copy.

I am also thinking of doing an extra A & S newsletter using articles
pertaining
(of course) with equestrian "stuff".  If you would like to submit an article,
I would appriciate it.  Thanks.

in service,
Octavia