ANST -Ladies Chest Protection

cward at awd.com cward at awd.com
Wed Oct 29 17:49:17 PST 1997

The question was, can an unarmored female breast take a minimum strength
killing blow without causing the lady so struck to experience hideous pain.
 My answer (as in, for this female and her breasts) is yes.  I'd rather get
hit in the tit than in the bicep.  I'd rather take a shot to the breast
than one of those hard rising wraps that lands in the crease between the
leg and my fanny.

In both instances the blow to the breast doesn't hurt as much -- either at
the time the blow was received  (as was already mentioned, the breast moves
even in a bra, taking some of the force  away from the blow) or later --
the breast itself being mostly fatty and glandular tissue, unlike the
biceps or rear end, where the bruise is often deep within the muscle and
screams at you every time that muscle flexes until it heals.

::GUNNORA::

-------------
Original Text
From: "-Jax-" <jackson2 at apple.com>, on 10/29/97 1:23 PM:
>Get over it. At the point you face a lady on the field, you'd better
>worry more about what she might do to you. Do your best and take your
>best shot, but don't be surprised if she walks off the field the victor.
>
>Most of our squeamishness as men involves the stricture pounded into us
>as little boys that you *never* hit a girl, no, not ever. But a few slot
>shots to the visor or raised welts on the buttocks will quickly change
>your mind about the helplessness of the so-called "weaker" sex.

I agree completely. The only people on the field are *warriors*, and you
either treat them with respect, or they painfully teach you why you
should. I did not mean to imply that *anyone* fighting requires special
treatment.

At the same time, however, I was taught that you hit your opponent just
hard enough to win,  and that knowingly and deliberately hurting him/her
was dishonorable. So my question becomes: Is it possible to strike even a
merely *legal* blow upon an unprotected femine breast without causing
undue pain? Lady fighters, what say you?

Respectfully,

-Erik Wulfriksson-
  House of Brick

"Free your mind and your ass will follow."
                         -George Clinton-