ANST - A great loss to Elfsea

Deborah and Robert Wade dwade at ballistic.com
Thu Oct 30 11:32:34 PST 1997

At 08:02 AM 10/30/97 PST, you wrote:
>There is noone in Gladewater, but Tostig works there every so often I will
ask him for directions tonight.

Rhiannon
>Greetings Ansteorra,
>
>Laird Alan's funeral will be 3:00PM on Friday, October 31st  in
Gladewater, Texas at Crowley's Funeral Home.  Visitation will be Thursday
Oct 30, from 6-7 pm.
>The Funeral Home is located at 401 N. Center St in Gladewater.
>
>Laird Alan's family did not know anything about the S.C.A., so we will be
attending in mundane clothing out of respect for them.  Currently, the
plans are that Llywelyn and I will leave Arlington around 12:30 on Friday.
If you would like to caravan with us, please let us know.