ANST - Field Personnas?

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Fri Oct 3 07:25:23 PDT 1997

*and* being competitive or even excelling on the list and war field
-- can it be done?<<<<

A lot of it depends on your persona, also. It's a lot easier for
12th to 14th century European personas to be "true to their period"
than (for example) a 8th century Celt (who would never wear that
much armor) or in my case, a 13th century Mongol (who's preferred
tactic was to shoot the enemy with a bow at range) For many of these
cultures, "Tournament combat" would be a completely foreign
concept. What I like to see (and what I am just beginning to try to
do myself) is someone who captures the "feel" of what their persona
would be waering/fighting with IF they were put in a "tourney"
situation. To paraphrase Sir Penadaren, I don't care if it IS
period, but I want it to FEEL period....

Alaric Styrr
called TuhTahl
Khanate Dancing Tyger
Dark Horde Moritu