ANST - Field Personnas?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Oct 6 08:06:24 PDT 1997

> I too, attempt to dress and fight as my persona would if he were in a
> tournament.  Maybe someday they'll allow javelins and bows on the list
> field and all us Mongols, Persians, Celts and Romans can have some REAL
> fun!
>
> ~Scipio

Seeing you at Elfsea Defender and fighting Roman against the various styles in
the Swiss 5 list I was impressed with what you brought to the field. You fought
with the weapons and techniques of a Roman soldier but did not have any
advantage or disadvantage to your opponents. But the style was distinctive and
just neat to watch.

Thank you,

Gunthar