ANST - Webpage - Ladies in the Order of Chivalry

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Wed Oct 8 18:30:19 PDT 1997

I've collected together information on the Lady Knights and MSCA's and it
is available at:

http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/ladyknights/

This information should eventually be moving to the Iron Rose webpage at:
http://www.peak.org/~grainne/Ironrose/

Please let me know if you find errors, if I've left anyone out, or if you
have pictures/descriptions of arms for those I am missing.  I am also
looking for photographs of the ladies featured -- thus far I have only three.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)