ANST - the last BG Scribe's Guild meeting

HseTrinity at aol.com HseTrinity at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 20:44:52 PDT 1997

Greetings from Baronne Suzanne Beraud~

Let me re-introduce myself. We spoke briefly at Raven's Fort, ( I was the
lady who made Dieterich's scroll), and you mentioned something about the
possibilty of my being able to attend your Scrivener's guild.

Although I don't live in Bryn Gwlad, I would be VERY interested Your guilds.
(I'm only about an hour's drive away from Austin). If you could send me some
more information, (dates, times, location, what supplies should I bring,
etc...), I would be very grateful.  My telephone number is (254) 542-6987, or
I can be contacted (it's usually easier) at this address.  I appreciate your
time, and look forward to hearing from you.

~Suzanne