ANST - Send Your Good Thoughts

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sun Oct 12 22:09:33 PDT 1997

I'd like to ask all of you to send your good thoughts to Mistress Eowyn
ferch Rhys, who had a heart attack right after the Bjornsborg event this
weekend.  Luckily, they were near the McKenna Hospital in New Braunfels,
where they took Eowyn immediately for treatment.

Her Majesty & I went to see Eowyn this evening.  She is feeling much
better, her color is very good, and it looks like she will be all right in
a few days, although it will probably be several days before Eowyn is able
to travel back to Elfsea.

Also, will someone on the Cook's list repost this message?
Eowyn was very concerned because she was supposed to be working on a new
redaction for those of you who are on the Cooks' List.  She offers her
apologies and promises she will get to it here in a few days when th
doctors let her go back to her computer.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)