ANST - If a tree falls in the woods?

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Oct 13 14:49:31 PDT 1997

Ritter Die John Smith wrote:
> Boy, these problems sound so much like the ones any kingdom that has grown
> large enough to support Prinicpalities encounters, don't they?

(The pansy says, "Oh no, not again".)

Please explain your reasoning.  Then again, considering the last
debate, maybe you shouldn't.

Baronial events would still be on the kingdom calendar; they'd still
conflict across principality boundaries, or not, as they do now.  The
problem here was people from out of the region not showing up; I don't
see how having principalities would *increase* attendance.

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is not a valid address.