ANST - (DRAFT) Kingdom Law

LadyAnnais at aol.com LadyAnnais at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 19:07:26 PDT 1997

So, Timo siad....
<< Ok, next question.. Does that mean you cant give(or get) even an AOA at a
 local event? If so, by the definition of Regional events, we have none on
 the calender, that I know of, sponsered by three or more groups,  so only
 Kingdom events currently can have a Royal court that gives awards??
 (I know these rules are Draft only, I'm just extrapolating a little)

The only Regional event, that I know of, that has taken place on a regular
basis in the past few years is the Northern Ansteorra Tribute.  Held at the
end of February or so, and each part of it is sponsored or hosted by a group
from the Northern Region.

Speaking of which, does anyone have any info on what the plan for this event
is this year (1998)?

Annais