ANST - (DRAFT) Kingdom Law

Eric Jackson jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Oct 15 10:24:24 PDT 1997

     (BG) oops :) Labor day it is. Also are we going to have it in the same
     place?  If so could the pungee sticks please be removed before  the
     melees begin?

                        Lord Owen....

Subject: Re: Re[2]: ANST - (DRAFT) Kingdom Law
Author:  <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG > at SMTP
Date:    10/14/97 3:07 PM

Lord Owen of the longest name!  We would love to have you and yours come to
our next Gothic. (Which in the way of foreshadowing...will see new and
different stuff!)  However, you need to ask for Labor Day, rather than
Memorial Day....else you might be lonely.

Ulrica