ANST - group names

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Wed Oct 15 11:27:48 PDT 1997

Raisya Khorivovna asked:
>If you're collecting group names for the Knowne World generally:

>Perilous Journey - Berlin, Germany named in the days that getting in and out
>of the city WAS a perilous journey.  It was a shire, I'm not sure what it is
>these days.

Yes, I am interested in the stories behind any SCA placenames, although I think
I have the Kingdom and most Prinicpality names.

Thank you for these additions.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com

(Those interested in other tidbits of SCA history should look at the other
history and story files in the SCA STORIES section of Stefan's Florilegium.)