ANST - Names of Groups

Elizabeth Zimmerman bethz at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 16 18:09:21 PDT 1997

And Namron is still waiting for it's taxes....Bjorn was the Baron of Namron
at the time Bjornsborg was founded.  So obviously it was named after him,
and hence owed Namron taxes....as so the war ....um, hunt...yes, that's it,
great butterfly and wildflower hunt was fought...uh was held.

Afrena O'Dunlaing
Late of Namron, now of Elfsea

Namron....Norman spelled backwards.