ANST - Names of Groups

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Thu Oct 16 20:04:28 PDT 1997

At 08:09 PM 10/16/97 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Ah, yes, the notorious Butterfly Hunt, I have *very* fond memories of that
particular event. <G>

HOWEVER, I'm afraid that you've been deceived by revisionist historians in
Namron. Bjornsborg was on its *third* set of ruling nobles (Jan &
Alexandra, following Gwenneth, following Grayraven) before Bjorn came along.

	-Tivar Moondragon