ANST - kingdom A&S

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Sat Oct 18 22:07:12 PDT 1997

On Sat, 18 Oct 97 23:08:08 -0500, Dottie Elliott <macdj at onr.com>
wrote:

>I have lost my copy of the Blackstar. Can someone give me some info?  I
>need to know when and where the letters of intent need to be sent. I also
>need to know the general part of town (or the address of the site) so I
>can find a hotel.
>
>Thanks bunches!  Clarissa

The event will be held at the Merchants Bldg, at the South Plains
Fairgrounds on Ave A between 4th street and Broadway in Lubbock,
Texas. Map will be in the November Black Star.

Leters of intent for static arts strongly encouraged and must be sent
to Mistress Kalida by 10/20 (Tomorrow, so hurry). Leters of intent for
performing arts must be sent to Mistress Steglinda by 10/20

Mistress Kalida Aristana, Sandra McFarland, 601 Hughes, Irving, TX
79062		(972)255-2420

Mistress Sieglynde Syr: Nancy Blount-Goforth, 5808 Sandy Ln.,
Pasadena, TX 77505  (713)487-2423

Hope it helps...

Larkin
===