ANST - Question RE: House Trinity

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 20:42:36 PDT 1997

Baronne Suzanne Beraud wrote
>we were wondering whether anyone else in Ansteorra has any specific
>problems with anything that we have done...<( and then quoting from an
undated letter)
>"Ran into a fellow SCAer who just came from middleford (didn't recognise
him) he heard of >house trinity and all he's heard is bad things nothing
specific."

M'lady,
I am probably as anonymous to you, as you are to me.  So allow me to ask
several questions: Who or what is House Trinity?  Why would anyone say
anything bad about them?  Is this damage control?

I think jumping to defend one's associates is an admirable thing, but c'mon?
 Isn't this just a little bit dramatic?  I mean, based on the conversations
between to two SCAers thousands of miles away, you are launching an online
fact finding mission.  What has transpired in the past for you to take such
an action as this?  Maybe you should seek to solve that problem before
opening the floodgates for the dark side of the SCA, namely, idle speculation
and character assassination.

Alton