ANST - Crown finals

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Oct 20 08:21:53 PDT 1997

I must echo Gunther's words in praise of Sir Barn and add my own to
Gunther. There were many acts of chivalry on the field that day but
Gunther going to his knees to fight Barn, and thereby giving away any
advantage he may have earned, followed by Barn yielding the fight to
Gunther stood out from the crowd as examples of chivalry.

Gentlemen, you made me proud to be a knight.

-Pendaran