ANST - three kings

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Oct 23 09:44:24 PDT 1997

Galen here!

Martin, Brian wrote:
>         Now, now, let's all settle down here. Ansteorra is a big kingdom and
> there are plenty of its subjects to go around. Knowing that these
> exchanges are all just in good fun, I do wish to encourage as many
> good Ansteorrans as are able to attend both events. I'm sure that
> we'll all have a great time. :)
>
> Pendaran

In fact, Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Faire looks like so much fun that even
though I'm going to battle at 3 Kings as the Earl of Warwick, 4 of my
_squires_ and one of my shieldmen are going to Bryn Gwlad.  I am
determined that they will have missed a _very_ good time at 3 Kings.
And my sincerest congratulations to my new brothers, soon-to-be-Sir
Corwin and soon-to-be Master Kief, as well as the new Baron & Baroness
of Bryn Gwlad.

But the weather forecast I heard this morning for 3 Kings sounded great!

- Galen,
aka
WARWICK THE KINGMAKER
(that is _so_ fun to write)