ANST - Three Kings

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu Oct 23 08:33:23 PDT 1997

> On 10/22/97, at 9:55 AM, mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com wrote:
> <snip>
> >Are ground fires and pets allowed on site? Some of the cooks and
> households
> >are thinking about holding a stone soup and grill your own meat get
> >

> So Gunthar, I assume that "holding a stone soup"  refers to "ground fires.
> Does that mean that "grill your own meat" refers to the part of the
> question concerning "pets allowed on site"?
>
> Talen

Only if you have a Korean personna or you have been keeping that cute little
goat kid for a special occassion.

BTW we have the cauldron and a 55 gal grill going so everyone is welcome to
come to where ever the cooks are gathering for dinner. Bring something for
the grill, soup, or side dish and let's get together after bashing each other's
brains out as a happy family.

Fire, feasting, stories and song. Who could resist?

Yers,

Gunthar